Sylius install and the date.timezone value

Mr. Bread

Jul 27, 2017, 4:08:43 PM7/27/17
to Sylius-Developers
Hi NG,

i want to install sylius. Get the error with the date.timezone, because its no value for in the server php.ini.
My sepal problem is, that the poster is not allowing to change the settings with php.ini. Only with the .htaccess.
This works fin, but not for installation over shell, because its only webbased with .htaccess.

They recommend me to give the date.timezone with the install line in shell.

My question is....
If i give my timezone in the install line of shell and i put the .htaccess for the webspace with the same date.timezone value - will sylius work fin or will there be some problems in the future?

Thanks for support/help

Mike

MDemir

Sep 15, 2022, 3:01:18 PM9/15/22
to Sylius-Developers
Hello.
Connect server with SSH or file manager.
Use: nano /var/etc/php7.2/cli/php.ini
add: date.timezone = <zone name>
press CTRL + X save and exit
Override php.ini file.