Unrecognized option "driver" under "sylius_money"

Haithem RIHANE

Feb 6, 2015, 5:23:23 AM2/6/15
to syliu...@googlegroups.com

Hi All. I have installed SyliusCartBundle following the docs and when I run "php app/console doctrine:schema:update --force" I get the following error:

[Symfony\Component\Config\Definition\Exception\InvalidConfigurationException]
Unrecognized option "driver" under "sylius_money"
#\app\config\config.yml
sylius_cart:
    resolver: app.cart_item_resolver # The id of our newly created service.
    classes: ~ # This key can be empty but it must be present in the configuration.

sylius_order:
    driver: doctrine/orm

sylius_money:
    driver: doctrine/orm

I'm Using the version 0.12.0 of the bundle, i reported the issue also on Stackoverflow and on IRC Channel but still there is no concrete replay to my issue.There is only people talking about issues of documentation.

Please Help save my day and improve the bundle