How do I change the logo and add menu to sylius

Geshan Manandhar

Apr 10, 2015, 1:48:34 AM4/10/15
to syliu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I am new to sylius and I wanted to change the top logo/text saying syliys. I know I can go to the twig file and override it there but I want to know where the sylus.logo value is set and change it at the right place.

I wanted to see the menu on the frontend I created at the backend but I can see its there in the twig view file still I can't see my menu, if anyone can help with these queries It would be helpful.

Jeff Sacco

May 11, 2015, 9:58:44 AM5/11/15
to syliu...@googlegroups.com

The file you are looking for is at the following path:

src/Sylius/Bundle/WebBundle/Resources/views/Frontend/layout.html.twig

I am not sure on which line it is but search it for Sylius and you should find it.