Reminder: BIGtober meeting next Thursday 28th

sydphp organisers

Oct 21, 2010, 10:09:43 AM10/21/10
to Sydney PHP Group
Dear sydphp'er

If you haven't been following the sydphp.org site or our twitter feed
(@sydphp) you may be surprised to know that we've organised a BIGtober
meeting on the 28th, next Thursday. The theme of this meeting is BIG -
scalability, distributed web apps, performance via scaling, simple
scaling and more. Basically anything to do with growing your web app.

Yahoo!7 will be providing presenters and some goodies plus O'Reilly
Media has pledge an e-book for each attendee.

For more, visit and RSVP at: http://sydphp.org/events/?event_id=6

Hope to see you there - we're about halfway through our room quota so
be quick. Meeting cost is $7 per head payable at the door.

Thanks
James, Tim, Graham, Dean.

sydphp organisers

Oct 27, 2010, 9:10:47 PM10/27/10
to Sydney PHP Group
Hi Group

A slight change to the start time for tonight's meeting, all explained
here:
http://sydphp.org/2010/10/28/slight-change-to-tonights-meeting/

Change: We're starting the formal meeting at 7pm, same location.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks
James