SydPHP December 2010 Phun-Conference (Meeting)

Graham Weldon

Dec 1, 2010, 10:27:05 PM12/1/10
to Sydney PHP Group
Hey all,

This month we have nothing short of an absolutely AWESOME event
planned. We're back at Google's office in Pyrmont Sydney, and we're
taking a different approach to the meetup to make it more fun, fit
more people, address more topics, and be a more relaxed and enjoyable
atmosphere.

The full announcement is here: http://sydphp.org/events/?event_id=8
Date: December 16th 2010

Be sure to reserve a place, we've got 50 available, and we're
anticipating being full pretty quickly.

See you there!

Cheers,
Graham Weldon
@predominant
http://grahamweldon.com

Graham Weldon

Dec 2, 2010, 9:58:14 PM12/2/10
to Sydney PHP Group
Just a quick update on our booking process.

We're only got 19 spots left at the moment, so if you were intending
on making it, best to book as soon as possible to ensure you don't
miss out.

Event URL: http://sydphp.org/events/?event_id=8

I hope to see you all there, its going to be awesome :)

Cheers,
Graham Weldon
@predominant
http://grahamweldon.com

Graham Weldon

Dec 3, 2010, 5:50:05 AM12/3/10
to Sydney PHP Group
And another update for today, as it stands we have 8 places remaining
for the December phunconference meetup.
We're in the process of negotiating more space at the Googleplex, so
we may have more room, but if you definitely want to come, ensure you
RSVP as soon as possible. It might be the last chance!

See you there!

Cheers,
Graham Weldon
@predominant
http://grahamweldon.com

On Dec 3, 1:58 pm, Graham Weldon <gra...@grahamweldon.com> wrote:
> Just a quick update on our booking process.
>
> We're only got 19 spots left at the moment, so if you were intending
> on making it, best to book as soon as possible to ensure you don't
> miss out.
>
> Event URL:http://sydphp.org/events/?event_id=8
>
> I hope to see you all there, its going to be awesome :)
>
> Cheers,
> Graham Weldon
> @predominanthttp://grahamweldon.com

Graham Weldon