This message board has recently seen an influx of job postings. Here's a reminder of our job posting policies:
* The label "[JOB]" in the subject of your job posting.
* A description of the job
* If you are from a recruitment company, please do not post a job listing - only job posts from the hiring company is accepted.
* A description of the company. "Blind" postings aren't appreciated,
though we accept that its necessary sometimes.
* The job location
* Is remote working acceptable, or is it on-site?
* How much it pays
* The level of the job
* The length and type of the contract.
To members of SYPY:
* On-group replies to job postings will be deleted without exception.
* If you'd like to find out more, please reply directly to the job
* If you need to talk to job posters on-group, please be courteous.