[JOB] Python / Django Developer at WebIT

ja...@webit.com.au

Aug 23, 2016, 7:52:10 PM8/23/16
to sydneypython
WebIT+ListOnce develops innovative software products, high-traffic portals, major database systems and beautiful responsive websites - please see www.listonce.com.au and www.webit.com.au

We're a friendly and relaxed, but highly proficient team, and we're going places!

This is a unique role with a diverse mix of software, database and web development projects.  Excellent communication and task/time management is essential in working with our large number of property, real estate and corporate clients.

Essential requirements:

This is a Full time "Mid level" role requiring minimum of 2 years web based development and programming experience
Significant Python experience - Django framework preferred
Working experience with HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Experience and knowledge of SQL
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the confidence and ability to communicate directly with clients
Must take great pride in your work, including high attention to detail and thorough testing

Other desired skills and experience (but not essential):

Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or similar
Experience and knowledge of Linux
Experience with PHP, including Wordpress
Experience and knowledge of XML
Experience with Systems Administration and/or Dev/Ops
Knowledge of browser related issues, and web based security issues
Experience in an Agile workplace

The position is located on-site at our modern offices at 'Centric Park Central' in Macarthur/Campbelltown

Remuneration:
$65K - $80K salary package, depending on experience

Come and join our talented software design and development team, and enjoy a diversity of work which will see you progress both your technical and project management skills.

Applicants must be Australian citizens and be willing to demonstrate their abilities with examples of their work.  Immediate start available.

For more specific information please call Jason on 1300 655 448 or email ja...@webit.com.au