[JOB] Freelance python/django dev to help complete urgent website project

Mitchell Page

Mar 15, 2017, 7:29:08 AM3/15/17
to sydneypython

Hey there,

We are on the hunt for a python/django developer who can help us complete an urgent project before Easter.

It’s totally remote work (unless you live in the Southern Highlands where we're based), but we can chat over the phone/skype/hangouts.

My wife is about to give birth so I’ll be out of action for the next 2 weeks starting Monday. The project needs to be live by the time I get back. Everything is ready to go though and I'll talk you through exactly what is needed to be done before I head into the delivery room.

About the project:

Its basically a website for a non-profit company. Heaps of content pages, forms, and a django-admin CMS. You probably could have used something like Wordpress to build this site, but we don't use Wordpress.

The project is almost done apart from one big feature to do with creating child sites off of the main website.

Other work:

If you're interested in other projects after this, we're always looking for devs to work on various things (websites, backends for mobile apps, mobile apps themselves if you're a mobile dev, etc).

Thanks,

Mitchell