[JOB] Graduate Software Engineer - Testing (Primarily Python, Linux)

Iain Holmes

Jun 7, 2018, 12:16:07 AM6/7/18
to sydneypython

Looking for a graduate to join my team developing software to test our varied systems.

A Telco player in software clothing, MNF Group is one of Australia’s fastest growing communications businesses. ASX listed, global, growing. MNF is now capitalized at close to $400M, and twice winner of the Forbes Asia-Pacific "Best under a Billion" award.

Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, the company employs approximately 350 people located across Asia-Pacific, Europe and North America.

MNF develops and operates a global communications network and software suite enabling some of the world's leading innovators to deliver new-generation communications solutions. As the world moves to IP, MNF Group is building the brands, services, network and technology to lead the way.

As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Graduate Software Engineer- testing, who will be working extensively with a talented and experienced team, on existing and new projects this is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to product development, implementation, migration and integration.

The role is a permanent role located in the Sydney CBD, very close to Town Hall Station, the position would require attendance to our office.

Further details are in the following advertisement.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/36284446?type=standard

Please apply though the ad.

Regards,

Iain Holmes