[Job] Experienced Django / Python Contractor

Alastair Weakley

Dec 14, 2020, 10:43:11 PM12/14/20
to sydney...@googlegroups.com
We're a small web software development studio based in Sydney. We attract clients who have fun, interesting problems, and we build web systems to solve those problems. Several of our clients are museums, cultural institutions and startups (for example Australian Museum, Art Gallery of South Australia, National Gallery of Australia) so our work tends to have adventurous technology which we get to show off in exciting ways.

We're looking for experienced (more than 5 years) django / python contractors to help us with a couple of upcoming projects, available from mid-January. Please contact stu...@interaction.net.au if you're interested.

cheers,

Alastair

Dr Alastair Weakley, Founder

T +61 1300 43 78 99 | interaction.net.au