Post 70% COVID Vaccination Opening

Michael Warner

Oct 13, 2021, 8:57:40 PM10/13/21
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hello,

Is the space likely to open, now 70% vaccination has been achieved?

Michael

Mitch Pommers

Oct 14, 2021, 12:40:56 AM10/14/21
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I responded in another thread -
I talked with Gav about this last night and the Public Health Order says libraries and indoor recreation can only open for limited reasons.
Erring on the side of caution and following what the City of Ryde library is doing, it looks like opening again once 80% double dosed is hit.
Looks like that may happen this week, meaning may open up in some capacity next week (or the week after, depending when the PHO changes)

Mitch

Claire Daniel

Oct 18, 2021, 1:56:21 AM10/18/21
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Checking if RnD will be open tommorow?

Mitch Pommers

Oct 18, 2021, 3:53:10 AM10/18/21
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Yes it will be.
Gav has the QR Codes for checking in printed off and ready and he is making sure the covid safety plan is up to date tonight.

Make sure you wear a face mask and bring proof of vaccination to show when you check in, and remember to stay home and get tested if you are sick or have symptoms.

Mitch

PS: I feel like everything needs to have the caveat nowadays of "as long as nothing drastic changes overnight or we realise we've misunderstood something terribly wrong".