Hi and questions.

AF S

Apr 13, 2024, 3:44:36 AMApr 13
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hi all,

I am new to the group. I was on site last week and joined recently.

I fail to remember the capabilities of the laser cutter in terms of material limitations, and dimensional parameters. I would like to be on site tomorrow and it would be helpful to understand the capabilities. Thanks,

Andrew Sekhar

Sophie Parker

Apr 13, 2024, 5:26:44 PMApr 13
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The space is open Saturdays from 11:00 and Tuesdays from 17:00. It is rarely available outside these times.

The laser cutter can cut up to 10mm thick BC-grade plywood or acrylic sheet; recommended and most common is 7mm BC plywood and 3-6mm acrylic.

The usable bed size is 1200*800mm.

Sophie Parker
Luminesce
luminesce.lighting