Air Phone intercoms.

shykitten55

Oct 12, 2021, 4:35:23 AM10/12/21
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I live in a block of units and I have read people posting here with that brand of intercom as well.

I'm wanting to build a circuit to detect when someone "calls" (or presses) the button to buzz me.

And......  (for now)
how to inject a signal (relay probably) to simulate the OPEN DOOR button being pressed.

Ok, a FET may work there, but.....

Anyone?
Thanks in advance.

STEPHEN BUCK

Oct 12, 2021, 3:54:59 PM10/12/21
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Hope you are going well and keeping safe, and sane

I guess, like a lot of others who frequent R&D, with the relaxation of Covid rules, I'm vaccinated and on the edge of my seat, with a bundle of projects, looking forward to getting back into these.  How's the move to Eveleigh going?  When can we catch up and check others' interesting projects?

Stephen

gh...@shadowtec.net

Oct 12, 2021, 7:46:03 PM10/12/21
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is a move to Eveleigh ? (I must of been out of the loop for too long)

Cheers
Stephen