The space is now open for Saturday making!

Mitch Pommers

Jul 22, 2022, 9:21:53 PM7/22/22
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com, rnd-an...@googlegroups.com
The laser cutter is working, and the vending machine has cold drinks and a selection of snacks, so come down and make stuff!

Today on my list is:
- Building a bench mount for my freshly restored vice
- Making bits and pieces for a workshop on how locks work
- Learning how to make stamps using the laser cutter
- Making a box for the Stanley No. 51 Spokeshave I picked up yesterday
- The other random things that pop into my head as I go

Mitch

Mitch Pommers

Jul 22, 2022, 9:35:48 PM7/22/22
to Robots & Dinosaurs
In classic style I forgot to attach the picture I took of the vending machine for the sole purpose of attaching to that message...

If you have suggestions for what should go in the last of the empty slots, let me know.
Currently I'm thinking a couple of packs of Tim Tams or similar might be good (if they vend properly)

Mitch

IMG_0017.JPG

Mitch Pommers

Jul 29, 2022, 9:14:12 PM7/29/22
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com, rnd-an...@googlegroups.com
The laser cutter is working nicely, the floor was recently swept, and the vending machine is filled with cold drinks and snacks, so come down and make stuff!

Today on my list is:
- Making bits and pieces for a workshop on how locks work
- Making stamps using the laser cutter
- Making a giant tic-tac-toe game for my sister
- Other random things that pop into my head as I go

Mitch

Mitch Pommers

Aug 5, 2022, 8:37:23 PM8/5/22
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com, rnd-an...@googlegroups.com
The laser cutter is working well, there are CR1620 batteries in the area, and the vending machine is filled with cold drinks and snacks, so come down and make stuff!

Today on my list is:
- Making updated bits and pieces for a workshop on how locks work
- Relaxing because it's the weekend
- Figuring out what stamps I should make now that I have my process fine tunes
- The random things that catch my interest throughout the day

Mitch

Dai-Andrew: Buckley

Aug 6, 2022, 12:38:30 AM8/6/22
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Anyone going to be there around 4pm?
I'd like to come in and laser cut some MDF.

Cheers

FIAT JUSTITIA, RUAT COELUM
Let Right Be Done, Though the Heavens Should Fall