Just to ask people who also have to watch adverts on TV

shykitten55

Sep 21, 2022, 10:21:52 PM9/21/22
to Robots & Dinosaurs
I've tried a quick google, but got weird answers/results.

There are two "Emma-sleep" adverts running.
The original one then the newer one where the blonde girl is lying on the bed looking at the camera and talking into the camera.

Anyone see anything wrong with the advert?

Again, sorry.   I tried to search and get more information but the results were not specific to Oz - not that the advert has to be made here anyway - but it made searching for information on the ad (and maybe getting a link for it) difficult.

Julian Sortland

Sep 21, 2022, 10:25:26 PM9/21/22
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
I haven't seen it, but is it something like she is standing leaning against it, so her face looks wrong?

shykitten55

Sep 21, 2022, 10:27:23 PM9/21/22
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Well, you are close.

To me her right eye is not "tracking" her left.