Plywood and laser cutter, CNC available?

Tomasz Mi

Apr 19, 2024, 12:12:51 AMApr 19
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I haven’t been in the makerspace in a while due to family commitments, but I plan to visit tomorrow!

Do we have in stock some large plywood sheets? At least 60x60cm. I’d need a few. If not I’ll buy in Bunnings.

Also, is our beloved laser cutter and the large cnc operational?

Cheers,
Tomasz

Mitch Pommers

Apr 19, 2024, 6:47:33 AMApr 19
to Robots & Dinosaurs
Hey Tomasz,

Laser cutter is operational, CNC machine hasn't been used in a bit but shouldn't be broken or anything.

I don't think there's any 7mm plywood sheets at the moment.
I'm planning on heading past Bunnings sometime soon to get some more for the space, so it's a good idea to grab some yourself in case before then.

Mitch