Tiny pick and place assistant

Max Nippard

Aug 15, 2021, 7:44:01 PM8/15/21
to Robodino List
I really like this as a small portable device to assist with fine placement of things.
Could be useful for non electronic work too.
Screenshot_20210816-094141_YouTube.jpg

Andrew Larkin

Aug 15, 2021, 7:54:45 PM8/15/21
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Saw this yesterday. Definitely useful for locating placement target. But what I am looking for is something to steady the actual placement "tweezer wobbles".

gh...@shadowtec.net

Aug 15, 2021, 9:30:24 PM8/15/21
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks mate

73
Stephen

Kris

Aug 23, 2021, 3:28:42 AM8/23/21
to sydney-h...@googlegroups.com

vacuum tweezers for the win.

also, given it moves the board to the same place each time, you could maybe build a rest that the tweezers sit against to steady them.

i love that homing mechanism, one switch for both axis.