The error "Invalid mirror-logfile" occurs sporadically

Martin Abplanalp Informaticon AG

Aug 6, 2010, 5:16:31 AM8/6/10
Hi

We have various installations with SQL-Remote. We get independently
sporadic (about one/two times per month) the error "invalid mirror-
logfile". The error occurs always after restarting the DB-service.
Then we have to delete the mirror-logfile and everything is OK ( The
DB-service starts and generates a new mirror-logfile ).

Is this a known bug? or what may be the reason for this error?

We use SQL Anywhere 11.0.0.1264