"Potential deadlock detected" in GTL

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

peto....@gmail.com

未讀,
2014年8月20日 凌晨2:27:282014/8/20
收件者:
Hi all,
I am generating XSLT from class model, which is responsible for versioning of services (service adapter pattern).
I would like to support also recursive XSDs (to defined depth level). To do this I need to visit Class templates multiple times as part of generation process. Unfortunatelly PowerDesigner performs check and returns "Potential deadlock detected". I have no deadlock in my code (I perform recursion only to the defined depth) - is it possible to remove/switch off this check?
Thanks, pr
0 則新訊息