How to reverse engineer SSIS into data movement model?

steve...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2015, 10:12:45 PM10/9/15
I have many SSIS dtsx packages and we want to model them using data movement model.
1) Is there any script or anything can help me to automatically reverse engineer the packages?
2) I tried to manually convert some packages but was wondering how I should deal with derived coumn data flow. I guess it should be modelled as data transformation action of type data calculator but could not figure out how to write the criteria script for it as I don't know how to refere to the data from previous tranformation.
Thank you so much for your help.