Error easysoap and webservice

e.fernand...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2012, 8:03:52 AM12/14/12
Hello:

I've a problem trying to consume a webservice with easysoap.
CreateIntance returns 0. I've created a ping method that returns the same string I send by parm. I can see this method on the proxy object but when I call it to cosume, It launch this exception:

unknown SOAP response tag http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/#definitions

Test on soapui is OK but it doesn't work on PowerBuilder.
I use PB 11.5.

Any help ?

bruce.a...@yahoo.com

Dec 23, 2012, 1:39:38 AM12/23/12
Most of the groups shown in Google are no longer active on the Sybase server. In addition, the remaining Sybase newsgroups will be shut down shortly. If you post here most people who take the time to answer questions will never see it.

Instead, post your question in the SAP Community Network (SCN) PowerBuilder Developer Center forums:

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/powerbuilder/content?filterID=content~objecttype~objecttype[thread]