WSDL location - can it change at runtime?

JZ

Jan 30, 2012, 11:56:45 AM1/30/12
I am using PB 12.1 and I have Web Service project that I am using
without any problems. My question is related to being able to change
the WSDL location at runtime based on a config or ini file. I would
like to be able switch back and forth between a test and production
version of the service without having to change the name of the WSDL
location in the project painter and saving the project to create a new
dll.
Example:
http://test-1biztalkt/webservice/projectservice.svc?wsdl
http://prod-1biztalkt/webservice/projectservice.svc?wsdl

bruce.a...@yahoo.com

Feb 7, 2012, 11:18:16 AM2/7/12
This group has been marked read only on the Sybase server. In addition, the feed between Google and the Sybase server is not currently working. If you post through Google the post will never show up on the Sybase server, and most people who answer questions in that group will never see it. Instead, you may want to access the Sybase newsgroups directly at:
http://www.sybase.com/detail_list?id=11507&pageNum=1&multi=true&show=1248