Survey on Good and Bad Designing Practices in Designing Stable Web APIs

Daniele Romano

Jul 8, 2013, 12:52:24 PM7/8/13
Hi guys,

I need you precious expertise for my survey on design stable APIs.

as part of my PhD I'm investigating the change proneness of web APIs and I do believe this group can help me a lot in performing my research.

Please feel free to participate in this survey and to forward it to your colleagues/connections working with web APIs.

Thanks a lot for your precious help

Best

Daniele

Are you wondering which design practises can help you in designing stable web APIs?

Have you already spent a lot of time looking around on the web or leafing through tons of books?

Please spend 20 minutes participating in our survey!

We will guide you through the common best and bad practices in designing stable web APIs.

Your answers will help our research on providing stronger recommendations to design stable

web APIs.

You also have a chance to win one of the five 20 euro Amazon vouchers.

Have fun and start the survey right here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FBNFBB6!

For more information don't hesitate to contact me!

Best Regards and thanks in advance for filling out the survey!

Daniele Romano, MSc

PhD Candidate

Software Engineering Research Group

Delft University of Technology