Consume secure .NET Web Service with PB 10.5.1

Sep 19, 2007, 1:07:53 PM9/19/07

I need your help.
How could I consume a .NET Web Service thru SSL with domain\login and
password?

Where could I find an example?

Claudy

Jamal

Sep 20, 2007, 3:28:35 AM9/20/07
check the help of SetOptions method (SoapConnection) in PB.
On this page you will get details of all other option like

SetBasicAuthentication
· SetClientCertificateFile
· SetTimeout
· UseIntegratedWindowsAuthentication
· RemoveAuthentication

For EasySoap Web services, you can use the following methods to replace the
SetOptions method:

· SetSoapLogFile
· SetTimeout
· UseConnectionCache

Sep 20, 2007, 5:28:25 AM9/20/07
Thank you Jamal, but based on my poor experience, I would like to get a real
example (working one) because I read the document but nothing works!

If someone could give me a real example used, that would be great.

Have a nice day.

"Jamal" <jamal...@logicacmg.com> wrote in message

padr...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2014, 2:23:36 PM7/8/14
C..se que esto es de hace miles de años.. pero encontraste respuesta?