SoapException

f.gonzale...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2014, 1:05:20 PM10/27/14
Hello Guys,

I'm invoking a WS but my try catch with soapexception returns just "Cannot invoke the Web Service" and I need more details ... I'm using wireshark to see the request and responses, others ws works but the ws that have the problem doesn't send any request.

Thanks!

bruce.arm...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2015, 1:09:48 PM1/23/15
These google groups were originally feeds from the Sybase NNTP server. That server was shut down on March 28, 2013. Questions are now handled in the SAP Community Network PowerBuilder Developer Center:

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/powerbuilder/content?filterID=contentstatus%5Bpublished%5D~objecttype~objecttype%5Bthread%5D