TFS with PowerBuilder 12.0 Classic

isidro ruiz

Apr 10, 2012, 12:55:51 PM4/10/12
Hello,

I am programming in PowerBuilder 12.0 Classic and I want to connect to
Team Foundation Server 2010. With Visual Studio 2010 Premium works
seamlessly with TFS, but not yet PB12.
I just installed Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider 2010 (which is
compatible with PB11.5) would do more than enough, however, have not
been successful.
When I put the server, I requested my credentials three times and
after that it displays the following error message: 'TF30064: You are
Not Authorized to access the server'. My credentials are correct, they
are the same income with which to Visual Studio 2010.

I look forward to their comments.

Regards,

bruce.a...@yahoo.com

May 8, 2012, 2:16:23 PM5/8/12
This group has been marked read only on the Sybase server, so your
post will never make it there. In addition, the feed between Google
and the Sybase server is not currently working, so any post made
through Google will never make it to the Sybase server, and most
people who answer questions in that group will never see it.
Instead, you may want to access the Sybase newsgroups directly at
http://www.sybase.com/support/community-forums