Script for regenerating the objects

shk

Aug 25, 2010, 1:06:48 PM8/25/10
Hi All,

I am using PB 8.0. Normally we will copy the latest PBL's before
starting the work. but after copying i need to do regenerate some
PBL's.after regenerate only application will work otherwise reference
error will display, now i have developed small appliocation to update
the library list with latest. but i need to implement regeneration
also automatically. please provide the code for regenerating the PBL's
at runtime.

Thanks is advance.

Regards,
harikrishna