Orcascript bootstrap failing

Andrew

Nov 29, 2010, 3:35:35 PM11/29/10
I am trying to create a bootstrap import using PowerBuilder 11.5 and
OrcaScript. (scripts below)

When running the command file after a minute or so it crashes with
message "orcascr115.exe has encountered a problem and needs to
close". Viewing more details shows ModName pvm115.dll but not much
else that I understand.

I have been able to write a series of scripts that import the shared
libraries one at a time using the exclude liblist command - these all
fail with result code -22. I haven't gotten far enough along this
task to verify if the final import will work without any errors.

Any ideas?

bootstrap.cmd
==========
del /Q /S PBLibraries\*.pbl
"C:\program Files\VisualSVN Server\bin\svn.exe" update --
depth=infinity
"C:\Program Files\Sybase\Shared\PowerBuilder\orcascr115.exe"
bootstrap.orca

bootstrap.orca
==========
start session
scc get connect properties "aa_test.pbw"
scc connect offline
scc set target "case_analysis.pbt" refresh_all importonly
scc refresh target migrate
scc close
end session

bruce.a...@yahoo.com

Nov 29, 2010, 8:23:25 PM11/29/10
This group has been marked read only on the Sybase server, so your
post will never make it there. In addition, the feed between Google
and the Sybase server is not currently working, so any post made
through Google will never make it to the Sybase server, and most
people who answer questions in that group will never see it.

Instead, you may want to access the Sybase newsgroups directly at
http://www.sybase.com/support/community-forums