Orca error in 'deployWinFormProject'. Result Code -20

Smitty

Mar 15, 2010, 7:55:48 AM3/15/10
I am trying to deploy a winform project using orcascript and here is
the error I get

deployWinFormProject "p_acudose_winform"
Orca error in 'deployWinFormProject'. Result Code -20.
Component builder initialization for project p_acudose_winform
failed
An error occurred during initialization of the component builder
class.

* I'm not using SCC
* I set liblist, set application, then deploy winform project.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this to work?

Smitty

Mar 16, 2010, 12:24:42 PM3/16/10
On Mar 15, 7:55 am, Smitty <jim.smith....@gmail.com> wrote:

Found the problem. My issue was due to .Net 2.0 not installed on the
build machine.