PowerBuilder source files in SVN

danie...@hotmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 4:28:42 AM1/24/18

I want to put a PowerBuilder project in SVN
As far as I understand PowerBuilder files are not text and its not possible just to add them and easily view and compare the versions.

Can someone provide me the steps for adding PowerBuilder project in svn or a link.

What I know till now is.

Prerequisites
1 Windows is installed
2 PowerBuilder 12.5 installed
3 SVN repository is created.
4 PB Project is created and source code is there also

1. So, what I have to do here. Install some svn tool for PB
2. Or just to add all files in the SVN as I do with Java, .NET, Pascal, c++ projects

Thanks for any kind of help on this