Orcascript doesn't get latest version - PB 11.5, MS VSS 6.0a

Z K

Mar 22, 2010, 12:05:54 PM3/22/10
Hello,

I’m using Orcascript from PB 11.5.1 build 4566, pulling data from MS
Visual Source Save 6.0a, running on a fairly new and fast PC running
Windows XP. My script is at the end of this message.

From time to time we find that Orcascript run has not gotten the
latest version of several objects. When our audit group is missing a
change, we can go into the Powerbuilder IDE on the build PC and it
indicates that the code is indeed out of date. A manual Get Latest
Version always works fine and resolves that instance of the problem.
An object can be several weeks out of date, so it seems the same
object will be ignored night after night.

The Orcascript logs don’t show any problems, they don’t even list
the object in question. It’s as if Orcascript thinks the object is up
to date. The Windows logs show no problems and our PC guy set up
perfmon to ensure the network card was not losing connections or
packets.

Has anyone run into this before and solved it? Or Is there some
sort of deeper logging I can turn on to help troubleshoot the issue?

Many thanks,
Matt K.

Orcascript script:
start session
scc get connect properties PBWFILE
scc set connect property logfile LGFILE
scc set connect property logappend "FALSE"
scc connect
scc set target PBTFILE "outofdate exclude_checkout"
scc refresh target "full"
scc close
end session

Jeremy Lakeman

Mar 22, 2010, 7:57:22 PM3/22/10

Have you checked the pbg files to ensure all objects are present?