PB hangs on WS properties

MMV

Apr 27, 2010, 3:27:27 PM4/27/10
PB 11.5

Stop responding when i try to open properties for a
workspace.

It hangs when i click either of these 2 options:
1) on workspace | rightclick | properties
2) on target | right click and library list.

It works otherwise fine.

I tried with a simple test workspace with test target in it.
I believe its more related to powerbuilder than corrupt ws,
target or library. Any clues.

Following things are already tried with no luck.
1) closing all app and rebooting machine.
2) checking pb.ini file with other developer.
3) tools | system options | workspace tab, remove all
selection.

Any other input?

Thanks for help.