Check out objects

ENRIC PINSACH

May 18, 2011, 9:56:06 AM5/18/11

I'm new with pb11 and source control and I have a problem that I don't
know how to proced:

I check out a window, this window has a dw object and with the left
botton mouse I enter in "Modify datawindow" the system pop up a
message warning that the datawindow is not checked out.

Do it exists a way to force (if it's possible) to automatically check
out the datawindow?

Thanks
Enric

bruce.a...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2011, 5:58:17 PM6/20/11
This group has been marked read only on the Sybase server, so your
post will never make it there. In addition, the feed between Google
and the Sybase server is not currently working, so any post made
through Google will never make it to the Sybase server, and most
people who answer questions in that group will never see it.

Instead, you may want to access the Sybase newsgroups directly at
http://www.sybase.com/support/community-forums