attempting to view workspace or target properties crashes PB11.2 Build 8669

MarvinH

Nov 20, 2009, 5:48:25 PM11/20/09
hello all ;

Windows XP SP3
PowerBuilder 11.2 Build 8669

If I open a workspace, whether new (no targets) or old (lots of
targets) and right click on the workspace, PB ceases to respond -
Ihavae to kill it with Task Manager.

Cannot view properties for targets either - same problem.

Using VSS (sigh) still, could this be the problem?

Can't remove it, as I can't view the properties page w/o killing PB.

Thanks
Marvin

Roland Smith [TeamSybase]

Nov 23, 2009, 1:28:08 PM11/23/09
Try going into regedit and deleting the SourceControl key under the
workspace. Then restart PB. The workspace will not be connected to source
control any more.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sybase\PowerBuilder\11.0\Workspace\workspacename.pbw\SourceControl

"MarvinH" <mhaa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Dmitry Fomichev

Aug 17, 2022, 10:49:31 AM8/17/22
Hi
Just same fixed for myself. Properties forms opens out of screen area. So use 'move window' option... Alt + Blank and then use arrow keys to move it in visible screen area