Orcascript Buld Project vs. Executable

Z K

Jun 23, 2010, 10:05:53 AM6/23/10

Using Orcascript 11.5.1 on Windows XP.

I just changed our build scripts to use Build Project instead of
Build Executable. We used to have

BUILD executable APPEXE "REG.ICO" ""
"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" newvstylecontrols

and now are using

BUILD project lib1 "reg_prj"

Some of the builds failed but there were no errors reported in the
log. When we put the Build Executable line back in, the builds still
failed but at least they displayed the build errors in the log.

Is that expected behavior? Is there a way to get the Build Project
command to display errors?

Thanks,
Matt K.

Andrey Nikolaev

Jul 8, 2010, 9:03:10 AM7/8/10

We experience the same here.

In our case it doesn't create executable with "build project" at all.
It builds each and every library but the exe.

Any comments from Sybase techies?

Regards,
Andrey