Canot create new datawindow

maria...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2016, 4:13:37 AM11/16/16
Hi...
I have problem with powerbuilder 12 build 5530. I can't to create new datawindow. After I click New->Datawindow->tabular or etc. The Window closed but after that there is not creating new datawindow. I also can't open properties of target sample. What is the problem with my installation? i've tried to re-install but the problem still same. Please help me...

PS: sorry for bad english.

gal...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2016, 7:10:31 AM11/25/16
Buenas,

Yo tuve problemas parecidos, y lo solucione eliminando la configuración del registro de Windows (REGEDIT.exe), de la capa layout del Datawindow.

En la ruta del registro de Windows:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sybase\PowerBuilder\9.0\Layout\Default

Borre la configuración para Datawindow
Si todavía persiste el error, prueba de borrar todos los layouts.

NOTA: Antes realiza una exportación de esa rama del registro de Windows :)

Espero que se solucione.