Controlling Non-PB file

Fred

Mar 19, 2010, 4:54:01 AM3/19/10

I used PB 11.1 with PBSCC Proxy and SVN to control the project.

It's ok for PBL file. But is there a method to add non-pb file (like
ico, bmp...) to SVN within PowerBuilder.

Thanks.

Fred

Mike Stoffel

Mar 19, 2010, 10:10:01 AM3/19/10
I haven't done it in recent versions, but in the past you could create
a Web Target and manage any type of file through the PB IDE.

Mike

Fred

Mar 19, 2010, 10:55:11 AM3/19/10
Thanks.

But Web target are not supported with PB 11.1.

Jeremy Lakeman

Mar 20, 2010, 7:37:57 AM3/20/10

No you don't use the IDE, just add the file via the normal svn client
(eg Tortoise SVN)