Download Facebook Group Posts And Comments

Elna Meinershagen

Jan 10, 2024, 9:33:07 PMJan 10
We are trying to retrieve ALL the posts, with associated comments and images, made to our group in the last year. I've tried using GraphAPI to do this but pagination means I have to get data, then copy the "next" link, and run again. Unfortunately, this means a LOT of work, since there are over 2 million posts to the group.

download facebook group posts and comments

Download File https://3occris-kflago.blogspot.com/?pmzg=2x7ua0

Does ANYONE know of a way to do this without spending a few days clicking? Also consider that the group has 4000+ members and is growing everyday, with, on average, about 1000 posts a DAY at the moment.

I know I can get all the posts in a group using the Graph API endpoint /group-id/feed. And I know I can get all the comments of a single post too. But I want to know if it's possible to get the comments of each posts in a group in a single request.

So I have a photography page on Facebook and I am a member of a few groups where I share my photos. Lately, I'm not sure exactly when, maybe a week or two ago, but lately, I have been unable to view comments people have made on the photos I've posted to these various groups. It's not just the one group, it's every single group that I post to, so I know it's not a single group removing comments or turning them off. My posts will have xx likes, xx comments and xx shares, but when I click on the comments, it doesn't do anything and when I hover over the comments, it says, "no visible comments." What's going on here? I can see comments people make to the posts I've made to my own page, but every single comment on my group posts are inaccessible. This sucks because I pride myself on responding at least with a like, to every comment someone makes to my photos, you know, show appreciation for their support and such.

Remember that anything that happens in your branded group reflects on your brand. If it becomes too big for your team to manage and it ends up overrun with spam, low-quality posts, that will impact how people see you.

To make things even easier for busy social managers trying to manage multiple platforms, you can also schedule posts to Facebook groups through third-party management software. My preferred choice for organic groups-focused content is Hootsuite.

I have a group member who has never been able to post. He is not blocked from posting and it is without approval that all members can posts if related to topics listed. Is there a setting on his personal account tgat may be causing the issue? It is not only our group but all the groups he is a member of. He has asked me what can he do to fix it.

Hello, I recently started a public group and was notified that when members go to the group page they are not able to see all posts. As an admin I can see them. My fiance is not an admin looked on the group page and confirmed that he also was not able to see all of my posts either just as other members had told me. I have a bid site so the only bidders I am getting are those that happen to be on Facebook at the time I post and see my post in their news feed. Any help is appreciated. I have contacted Facebook help and have received no response. Thank you!

I have a Group offering clothing to individuals, it has become a scrolling nightmare to locate the clothes for our members. I have been asked many time if there was a way to organize in to sub categories/groups to make locating easier. Why is this not a feature allowed in a facebook group and it should be. Please consider making this possible. Thank you, Kandy

You cant fix it. Read my other comments on this page. Fb has destroyed the essence of what a fb group used to mean. Its become a mish mash of hyped up technology. Inconsistent from one day to another.

Does Facebook Groups have a way to include a non-Facebook member (someone who refuses to get a Facebook account for whatever reason) in a Facebook group activities via email? For instance, a small apartment building has a private group, but not all of the tenants use, or want to use, Facebook. It would be nice to be able to include these holdouts in the goings-on (posts, photos, etc.) of this group via email bidirectionally, meaning they get an email containing all posts *and* their email reply registers as a post in the group on the Facebook side. Is this possible? Yet? Hoping so! Thanks!! ?

Hello Everyone, I have asked this question on the facebook group forum and received no answers. From what I understand it you classify a post as an announcement it stays at the top of your group discussion. I posted an announcement to our group page ( , it is a new class announcement) and for me and at least one other member if we go to the group, there it is at the top of the page but at least one member (and unknown others) when they go to the group, the announcement is NOT at the top of the discussion. Can anyone solve this? I would really like the announcement to be at the top of the discussion for everyone that goes to our group page.

I have a few posts that generate over 800 comments in a month which has proven to shut the post down. How many comments is max? I have started deleting comments as I go to avoid this. Will it affect my engagement score to delete them or does the engagement stay the same regardless?

I run a gardening group over the last few months I find it hopples to add new members f/b removes them before they reach my group also this month they have been stopping my posts as not in f/b policy

I always feel that Facebook groups have a much higher organic reach than Facebook pages. If I publish a blog update on my facebook page the reach is very less. But If I publish a blog updated on a facebook group in my niche then I get a lot of reach and engagements as well. And I completely agree with the fact that facebook group helps in building a personalized connection with the users.

This unofficial Facebook Groups API solution is a scraper able to extract full Facebook Groups data. Within a few minutes, you can get raw data from Facebook Groups including posts, comments, basic commenter info, reactions, and more.

You can add as many groups as you want, specify the number of posts you want to extract from each group, and the way of sorting the posts. Bear in mind that the group has to be public ?

As we have seen in the recent Australian court ruling, companies can be held liable for comments and replies under their posts. By default, Facebook lets everyone comment on a public post of yours, even people who don't follow you.

With this new change, comments can be restricted on posts at an account level or even in individual Facebook posts. You have the option to choose who is allowed to comment on your posts from options like Public, Friends, and People/Pages mentioned in the post.

Facebook groups can sometimes turn out to be the land of heavy & controversial arguments. It can be overwhelming for the group admin to moderate the conversation. In such cases, it's better to turn off comments.

Facebook gives you the option to disable comments for Facebook group posts. To do so, you either need to be the person who shared the post originally or a group admin. If you qualify for one of those two categories, here are the step to turn off comments for a Facebook group post:

I find that comments to posts I have made (on my wall or to FB Groups) get buried among all the Likes and other notifications.While I'm as narcissistic as the next person, I'd rather ignore the Likes.

Is there a way to view ONLY comments made to my posts?Or perhaps a Notification Setting?(I looked and can't see that level of granulatiry. Just "Activity Involves You" (but that could be a Like of my Post or a Comment)

Pausing the group lets you keep all of its content: the group itself, posts and the existing member list. It essentially locks the group so that members cannot post any new content. You can choose to resume your group at any time.

You will use your Facebook group posts feed, website, and a free Facebook group posts feed widget to complete this task. This will answer the question: How do I embed Facebook group posts feed on my website?

The second part is adding your Facebook group posts feed widget to your website. After you customize your Facebook group posts feed widget and copied the embed code, it is time to add it to your website. Follow the steps below.

With a social media curator and Facebook Group Posts, you can seamlessly integrate these group posts onto your website, ensuring your site visitors can benefit from the engagement within these groups.

Comments are a key indicator of content relevance and the level of interest it generates. This statistic underscores that group members are more likely to engage in meaningful discussions and leave comments on posts.

Are you using a specific website builder or content management system (CMS)? SociableKIT can work with any website builder. The following sections will show you how to use the Facebook group posts feed widget code on commonly used website builders.

Embedding Facebook group posts on your website is one of the best ways to boost traffic to your website. The takeaway here is that if you want to gain more followers and traffic, then adding Facebook group posts to your website can pay off. If you take the steps outlined above, your efforts will be complemented and your website will benefit from it as well.

If you think this tutorial about how to customize and embed Facebook group posts feed on your website for free is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support!

A public Facebook group is a group that is visible to anyone on Facebook and anyone can join without needing to be approved by an administrator. Posts made in a public group are also visible to anyone on Facebook. A private Facebook group is a group that is not visible to the general public and only members who have been approved by an administrator can see the group and its posts.

The input for Facebook Groups Scraper should be URLs of public Facebook groups you want to scrape posts from. Click on the input tab for a full explanation of an input example in JSON.

f448fe82f3