Need help on a problem regarding jconnect 6

Ayush

May 11, 2010, 2:05:54 AM5/11/10
Hi ,
I am a java programmer and I work on a web application developed in
Spring framework. Underlying database is SYBASE and recently we
upgraded the application's JCONNECT version from 5.0 to 6.0 as we
needed wide table support for varchar(1000) (which was not present for
JDBC 2). However on doing this the SQLQueries stopped recognizing
alias names giving Invalid column Name errors. Hence I tried using
following property in db URL:
GET_COLUMN_ LABEL_FOR_NAME=true

However my tomcat on startup says:

WARNING: 010UP: Unrecognized connection property
GET_COLUMN_LABEL_FOR_NAME ignored.

Hence I am unable to use column aliases for my application. Kindly
help let know what I am missing here??

The property: GET_BY_NAME_USES_COLUMN_LABEL is however recognized and
when i set this to false my application itself does not start as it
gives a host of invalid column names for all the startup queries which
are fired.