Converting seconds to hh:mm:ss format

sarah.g...@interflora.co.uk

Feb 11, 2008, 4:46:07 AM2/11/08

I have an Sybase ASE ODBC link to a symposium database, this database
contains hold time and waiting time etc for calls. I am creating a
universe within Business Objects so that this data can be analysed.
For hold time it is in seconds, so i am trying to convert it into
hh:mm:ss format. The syntax i am trying to use is

round(dbo.dAgentPerformanceStat.HoldTime / 3600 ,0) ':' +
round(mod( dbo.mAgentPerformanceStat.HoldTime, 3600) /60 , 0 ) + ':'
+ mod(dbo.mAgentPerformanceStat.HoldTime, 60)

The first section seems to work but as soon as the second part where
mod is used it says it is not usable with sybase.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sarah