Error Executing sqlupgraderes

joe-DBA

Mar 2, 2011, 10:09:25 AM3/2/11
Errors shown below:

Directory is not a suitable Sybase directory.
Unable to open file /export/home/sybase/ASE-15_5//export/home/sybase/
ASE-12_5/install/RUN_SYB_WMS.

Unable to parse '/export/home/sybase/ASE-15_5//export/home/sybase/
ASE-12_5/install/RUN_SYB_WMS'.

Unable to open file /export/home/sybase/ASE-15_5//export/home/sybase/
ASE-12_5/install/RUN_SYB_WMS.

Unable to parse ''.

This Adaptive Server is not ready for upgrade yet. Try again when the
above situations are resolved.

I have set my profile to the new ASE version 15_5, but it appears to
be appending the new SYBASE path to the $OLDSYBASE path looking for
the RUN file. Must be something screwy in my profile or path -- but
unable to figure it out. Anyone have any idea?