getting 4837 while using DB lib on sybase 15.5 AIX5.3

Vijay

May 29, 2012, 5:41:00 AM5/29/12
HI Gurus,

We have recently migrated Gloss HK databasefrom Sybase ASE 12.5 to
Sybase ASE 15.5. After the migration we are intermittentlygetting
below errors. The speciality is if we re run the job the transaction
gets successful. Our DR server is still on ASE 12.5, we have a
replication link between live (15.5) and DR (12.5) servers

we are on AIX 5.3, using DB LIB

Do you have any inputs on the below.

DATABASE ERROR:: It's illegalto use BCP terminators with program
variables other than SYBCHAR, SYBBINARY,SYBTEXT, or SYBIMAGE.
(Process:TRFL,Priority =2) (Set-based) | C | TRFL | ProcSecs: 0.0965 |
RowCt: 2 | FAIL | Set-basedprocessing error; changing to si
ngle row mode | Elapsed Secs:0.0966 |

SQL Error: (4837) Bad rowdata received from the client while bulk
copying into object 932323055partition 932323055 in database 2.
Received a row of length25701 whilst maximum or expected row length is
599. :- Found in SQLstatement declare @msg varchar(254) ex
ecute tw_get_alloc_proc @server_id=2

DATABASE MESSAGE:: (Message4837) (Severity 16) (State 1)
Regards,
Vijay