Solaris 32 bit 12.0 to Linux 15

Brian Schonecker

Feb 28, 2013, 7:46:48 AM2/28/13
I'm trying to get off of a very old server and onto Linux. I have been able to find the Sybase 12.0 CD but I can't get my hands on anything 'in between' to make to move to Sybase 15.

The Sybase download site no longer has anything older then version 15 for download. (or if it does, I've not been able to find it)

Is there a 32 bit Sybase 12.5 (Solaris) out there somewhere or does anyone know a good migrate/upgrade path that I can take?

'sybmigrate' is _not_ working properly. When I run it from the Linux server, I can connect to the remote Sun server, but sybmigrate does not list any databases to upgrade. The database drop-down box is blank.

Thanks, Brian