SWX Gateway issue

Alex

Aug 7, 2009, 6:02:32 PM8/7/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
Greetings all,

So, it would appear the SWX public gateway is down? Or is it simply
the news I heard about Twitter hacking? My calls are all failing, and
I went to the service explorer and those calls aren't working either.

Trying to push this application out of the door and I'm freaking out.
haha

Does anyone has the scoop?

Thanks,
-Alex

Jon MacDonald

Aug 7, 2009, 6:08:31 PM8/7/09
to swx-f...@googlegroups.com
I assume it is the Twitter API being down (which the SWX gateway connects to). The gateway itself seems to be just fine as far as I can tell. Are you only having issues with the Twitter service? Have you tried any other services, such as the simple addnumbers service to test against?