Works from local, but not online ????

BenjaminAnseaume

Dec 4, 2009, 4:03:15 PM12/4/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
Hello everyone !

I just fall in love with SWX, until today.
I developped an application, that worked perfectly when run from my
dev IDE (Flash CS3). Everything works fine, no problem at all.
But today, I wanted to put it online, and nothing happens !!! It seems
like the call, once you put the files online, receive anything, does
not returns an error !
I tried to quickly develop a very basic application to check it, and
indeed, look at here :
http://indev.anseaume.com/bokujo/index.html
You can download the files here : http://indev.anseaume.com/bokujo/putain.fla

Try to open it in Flash, everything is ok :
The result is: 25"

Now try to lauch it via your browser :
..."

Do I make something bad or do I have to go back to amfPhp ?

Thank you for your help !