Issues with AS3 SWX

1 view

Jake(Fiveht)

Sep 28, 2009, 6:53:42 PM9/28/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
First of all. even using the example file I'm getting an error in the
output:

SWX.simpleCall: Simple.addNumbers(10,15)
SWX.prepare: 10,15
SWX LoadManager INFO: Initialized.
ExternalAsset.load() info: Sending data using POST encoding.
ExternalAsset Progress(343, 343)
progressHandler: 343 of 343
ExternalAsset HttpStatus: 200
ExternalAsset loaded
Error #2044: Unhandled StatusEvent:. level=error, code=

Thats not a big deal.. but it happens with every call I make.

Second, whats with the 40k datalimit on swx responses?
This was never an issue with the AS2 version, and I've got a bunch of
sites that return way more than 40k worth of data at a time.
Can I turn this limit off?

Thanks,

Jake

Ben Lagoutte

Sep 28, 2009, 11:49:18 PM9/28/09
to swx-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jake,

You can fix problem one by adding an event handler for all the swx
message (you're probably missing one)

Problem 2 is only when debug mode is on. Turn it off and it should be
fine afaik.
The reason is a limit to the netconnection.send method, which is used
in debug mode to send debug data.

Hope this helps
Ben

Jake(Fiveht)

Sep 29, 2009, 11:30:37 AM9/29/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
Hi Ben

awesome. That's a major relief on my half.
Thanks for the quick response.