Swishmax 3

Raf

Sep 12, 2009, 5:42:58 AM9/12/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
Hello,

I am curious about allowing swishmax 3 to be able to do some remoting,
I have stumbled upon swx and i think its great. I am curious if swx
would allow for some remoting for swishmax.

currently swishmax 3 allows for as2 classes to be implemented, but
does not allow flash component classes. eg delegate, EventDispatcher
but there are alternatives using standard actionscript classes eg
AsBroadcaster, would it be possible to use swishmax through creation
of custom actionscript classes? and the reason is swishmax is quite a
nice tool for creating flash presentations and to be able to have
remoting that would be great.

I am not too familiar with how SWX communicates to the other classes
but if someone could explain how the as class files communicate and
basically i really just would want to enable mysql remoting with some
sort of sessioning and security.

Regards

Raf