SWX not loading in all computers

1 view

Mendieta

Nov 25, 2009, 12:08:24 PM11/25/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
Hi

i have an issue with SWX as3 api, im loading a DB threw SWX and simple
call, it works fine locally and on the internet in mi computer but in
other computers in the same network it does not load a thing its just
not load and SWX Data anlyzer doesnt work neither!!!

The wbesite is http://ricardomendieta.com/desveladas/ and its in the
section oif the yellow postit button if anyone can help me would be
great, thanks for your time

Ben Lagoutte

Nov 25, 2009, 5:27:46 PM11/25/09
to swx-f...@googlegroups.com
Works for me i think.. I'm getting the coloured postits.

Not sure why it would only happen to some people, do they have a
different flash version? different browser?

Maybe try using an http proxy like Charles or Fiddler to see what
actually gets sent back and forth...

Ben
> --

> .

Mendieta

Nov 26, 2009, 2:50:24 PM11/26/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
Hey i know what the issue was, i didnt had de crossdomain.xml in the
root on the site i dont know really what the issue was but that solved
it! :) if this helps anyone.