cakeswx help required seems to connect ok but...

www.landed.at

Oct 28, 2009, 10:32:25 AM10/28/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
I get a connection and charles says this

description String The class {DiscoveryService} could not be found
under the class path {W:\www\cake_1.3-dev\app\controllers/
discovery_service.php}

would like to know what I do wrong

I'm using swxcake and the as 3 looks like this

nc.connect('http://localhost/cake_1.2.5/app/webroot/amf.php');

nc.call("DiscoveryService.getPerson", new Responder(onPersonResult,
onPersonFault));

www.landed.at

Nov 26, 2009, 8:22:21 AM11/26/09
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
Has anyone used this with the latest cake framework for php ? I'm
going to have to use old fashioned rest style posting I guess, shame.
But it has been a month and I dont know enough about cake or this
technology to solve it myself.

Ben Lagoutte

Nov 26, 2009, 5:02:53 PM11/26/09
to swx-f...@googlegroups.com
Sorry we can't be of much help.. The swxcake implementation was a side
project by wouter, we didn't build it.

I don't know if anyone here is familiar with it. You're probably best
off to ask him directly. google swxcake, he has a page on it..

Ben