amfPHP dev team talking

lexa

Mar 22, 2011, 6:35:40 PM3/22/11
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
Hello guys!

As you may know, amfPHP v2 is named "reloaded", do you see what I
mean? :D

The code has been completely rewritten with a robust architecture. We
have introduced a "hooks and filters" mechanism, which allows to make
very simple plugins in charge of handling communications in other
formats, such as json and XML. This is done, without any change in the
service's php classes.

Maybe we could support SWF as a format too. Do you think this would be
possible to use SWX to perform such a task in an amfPHP plugin?

Best
lexa for Silex Labs.

Fabricio S. Kolling - Dulldusk

Mar 22, 2011, 10:08:07 PM3/22/11
to swx-f...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lexa

You talking about amfPHP-2.0.alpha1.zip released now 2011-02-15.
I'll take a look for sure.

Fabricio S. Kolling
dull...@gmail.com

Alexandre Hoyau

Mar 23, 2011, 5:18:02 AM3/23/11
to swx-f...@googlegroups.com
Yes exactly :)
Tell me if anything is not clear about plugins
Thank you
lexa.

De : Fabricio S. Kolling - Dulldusk <dull...@gmail.com>
À : swx-f...@googlegroups.com
Envoyé le : Mer 23 mars 2011, 3h 08min 07s
Objet : Re: [swx-format] amfPHP dev team talking

lexa

Apr 8, 2011, 10:30:40 AM4/8/11
to SWX: The Native Data Format for Adobe Flash
Hi
You need help? Tell me if you do we are organizing a dev camp soon, so
someone could spend several hours on this :)